Get the best dropshipping solutions for Shopify and Ebay and more with flexible options and tools it has, read the Shopmaster Review and Shopmaster Coupon Code for your purchase plan discount.
Working Shopmaster Coupons
Now here you can get the Shopmaster Coupon Code which helps you make maximum on your savings at checkout page also avail Shopmaster Discount Code for more discount options.
Shopmaster Coupon Extra 15% Off On Pricing Plans
Shopmaster Discount Code 20% OFF On Any Plan
What is Shopmaster?
Shopmaster is a dropshipping and sales management platform that aims to offer the best dropshipping solutions for all the users through collaborations with high level suppliers like GogoMall, Chinabrands, Banggood, CJDropshipping and AliExpress. The reason why it integrates with so many brands is because you get a lot of options across the globe to choose from and use the ERP solutions provided by the platform for sourcing and listing, as well as sales and services.
Features in Shopmaster?
Shopmaster offers a wide range of useful features that can be highly beneficial for all the clients and colleagues.
- One click import
- Product customization
- Pricing rules
- Product monitoring
- Auto purchase orders
- Automated fulfillment
- Exclusive product database
- Bulk and advanced import
- Bulk and advanced edit
- Bulk publish
- Variation mapping
- Bulk orders
- Manual order creation
- Shipment tracking
- Sales report
- Tracing numbers import
- Staff accounts
- Advanced image management
- Precise account active logs
- Auto default shipping
- Affiliate program
- AliExpress Whitelist
- Carrier mapping
- Auto VeRO check
- eBay Auto restock
- Auto assign collections
- Auto generate tag and vendor
Shopmaster offers different pricing plans for different needs of the customers. The plans are designed in a way to meet the working fundamentals.
- The first plan is called as the Starter Plan which is completely free of charge and offers a lot of features like two integrated channels from the choices of 3dcart, eBay, Shopify, Wish and Woo Commerce, one multiple store for each channel , 800 managed active listings (active listings listed, revised or added a supplier though Shopmaster), unlimited orders per month, Shopmaster Chrome Extension, limited sales reports, import dropshipping products (one click import and bulk import), hot dropshipping products from AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, advanced import setting with multiple languages and local warehouse, limited variation mapping fiber, bulk edit, powerful pricing rules, daily product monitor , eBay templates, eBay Auto features, auto purchase order, auto fulfillment, auto add tracking info to PayPal, manual order creation, limited shipment tracking, Dropshipping supplier’s API, auto correct shipping address, 500 Mb image hosting, built in image editor along with knowledge base and email and chat support.
- The next plan is called as the Basic Plan which starts at 19.90 dollars a month and includes all the base plans included in the previous plan. There are additional features like three multiple sores for each channel, three staff accounts, 2500 managed active listings (active listings listed, revised or added a supplier though Shopmaster), sales reports, limited variation mapping fiber, eBay Auto features, auto fulfillment, auto add tracking info to PayPal, manual order creation, shipment tracking along with 2Gb image hosting and AliExpress Affiliate Program.
- The last plan is known as the Business Plan which starts at 39.90 dollars a month and includes all the base plans included in the previous plan. There are additional features like four integrated channels from the choices of 3dcart, eBay, Shopify, Wish and Woo Commerce, eight multiple stores for each channel , 1800 managed active listings (active listings listed, revised or added a supplier though Shopmaster), eight staff accounts and 5GB image hosting.
Pros and Cons in Shopmaster
Like every side to a coin, Shopmaster also has its share of pros and cons.
- Saves a lot of money and effort
- Seamless shipping of products and order fulfillment
- Third party integrations with multiple platforms
- Numerous global suppliers
- Extensive customer support.
- Expensive recurring fee on the monthly basis over time
- Branding labeling on shipped products
- Increased fees for suppliers registration
- Product limitations and varying profit margins
- Once you start using Shopmaster, you will not be able to work without it again
Does Shopmaster offer a free trial?
There is a free version in Shopmaster that any user can avail after making a request for the same on the website where you will be able to check all the benefits that it has to offer. Once the free trial ends, you have to choose a plan according to your convenience to access all these advanced features and gain access to the complete suite of tools. There is no a money back guarantee for the users who wish to cancel their accounts at any point of time after the payment.
Leave a Reply